RETINA Roundup Editors
As we come to a close on the first calendar year of RETINA Roundup, we thank you for your contributions and following the new blog for the journal RETINA. We’ve grown significantly since our first published posts on July 5th, and we’re excited to continue providing relevant and timely content pertaining to our exciting and dynamic field of medical and surgical retina.
Looking back at 2017, here are the top 10 posts that garnered the most number of reads, in chronological order, and not controlled for length of time being published. Our meeting coverages, interviews, and clinical trial updates have received the most hits.
Of note, our readership already spans 84 countries from 6 continents (Antarctica is not a tracked metric, but please do let us know if you ever access RETINA Roundup from the South Pole!).
- The LADDER Trial
- HAWK/HARRIER: Coming in for a Landing
- ASRS 2017 WinR Special: Interview with Zelia Correa, MD, PhD
- Retina Society 2017 (Day 2): Historic Symposium
- Retina Society 2017 (Day 2): Fellowship Research Award Winner, Sun Young Lee, MD, PhD
- Retina Society 2017 (Day 4): Diabetic Retinopathy
- AAO 2017 Retina Subspecialty Day: Imaging Session
- AAO 2017 Retina Subspecialty Day: Protocol U
- AAO 2017 Retina Subspecialty Day: Innovative Retinal Interventions Session
- Pneumatic Vitreolysis: The Little Bubble that Could. Interview with Clement Chan, MD
See you in 2018!