Welcome to New York City!
The American Society of Retina Specialists (ASRS) 2022 annual meeting kicks off today in New York City. Wednesday afternoon features exciting case presentations, and the scientific program runs from Thursday through Saturday. The ASRS 2022 program chair is our very own Jon Prenner, RETINA Roundup editorial board member and Assistant Editor for RETINA.
We have a great lineup of contributors who will be providing coverage of the latest developments in our field from the ASRS meeting. Some highlights include:
- Phase 1 results of UBX1325 for DME and wet AMD
- Phase 2 results of subcutaneous elamipretide for geographic atrophy
- Vorolabic Durasert for wet AMD
- The TALON study comparing brolucizumab vs aflibercept head to head on a treat-and-extend regimen
- Surgical and medical case presentations
We look forward to seeing many of you in person this week. And for those who could not make it to NYC this year, please stay tuned in to our meeting coverage here, and on our social media platforms. And as always, sign up for updates to receive the latest from conferences, RETINA journal articles, interviews, and more.
RETINA Roundup Editors
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for updates!